Course Title: ReLaunch Your Network
Course Description: This Self-Study Course explains how to attract new customers by cultivating referrals and endorsements from the right people in the right way. These practical tactics ensure that prospects initiate contact and have a favorable inclination to buy from you.
Includes: Cheat Sheet, Reference Manual & Tactical Checklist
What You'll Learn:
1) The critical difference between word-of-mouth and endorsements.
2) Recognizing and planning for different types of referrals.
3) How to make sure referrals and endorsements set the stage for you.
4) How to know when and how to use referral rewards.
5) How to get people to consistently initiate referrals for you.
6) How to cultivate a special referral network that most people miss.
7) How and when to respond to referrals.
8) How to acquire, manage and use testimonials.
Who It's For: This course is designed for people who recognize the power provided by strategic referrals and endorsements, but have struggled to build a reliable and sustained platform.
Presented By: Gil Gerretsen